PRP - 4.2 Harness
- 4 point harness with 2-inch belts
- Automotive-style latch
- All Black Hardware
- Easy Adjusters
- Sewn-in pads
- Removable sternum strap
This 4 point harness with 2″ belts provides great comfort and safety for off-road vehicles. The 4.2 harness has sewn-in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and add extra comfort, especially on long rides. Includes all black hardware for cool styling, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy. The 4.2 features an automotive-style latch on the lap belt, which provides a quick and easy release that anyone can use.
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of an accident. To reduce the risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below the neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear, or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from the date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
|DIMENSIONS||15 × 11 × 5 in|
Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, Silver, Purple, Pink
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov